The Rookie Driver Graduated Licensing System
On July 1, 1999 Maryland initiated a new program for new drivers, known as The Rookie Driver graduated licensing system. Under this program, applicants have to go through three levels of licensing:
- Learner’s permit
- Provisional license
- Full driver’s license
To this end, we offer the following courses:
- 30 hours drivers’ ed classes The MVA requires everyone seeking a driver’s license in the state of Maryland to complete 30 hours of classroom instruction, for your own safety as well as for those of others on the road. This instruction includes the 6-hour mandatory drug and alcohol module.
- 6 hours behind the wheel training License seekers must also complete 6 hours practical behind the wheel driving lessons with an accredited driving school. A2B provides a friendly and supportive atmosphere in which to achieve your driving goals.
Our driver’s ed classes will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Regulatory and warning signs
- International signs
- Purpose of pavement markings
- Traffic control signals
- What do yellow or white lines on the roadway mean to you?
- And much much more…
A2B Tuition Program
3 Ways to Save on Driving School:
$15.00 off driving school when you register with a friend.
The discount will be credited on the first day of driver’s ed class.
Become Our Friend
- $10 off driving lessons when you like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter #driveAB
- $10 off driver’s ed classes when you provide your military ID